The Tunisian firm has taken on STI for the role of procurement manager in order to concentrate their own resources on production, marketing and sales.
Firm producing household and kitchen goods (Tunisia)
(we respect our client’s right to privacy by not mentioning their name)
Supply of components and accessories for the production of kitchen goods
Over the course of just a few years, the firm found itself having to manage an ever increasing number of suppliers, due to the high level of items in the finished product. Moreover, the suppliers were almost all located outside Tunisia and there were few local resources available.
For the firm, this this meant complex and expensive management, both for managing and sourcing suppliers. There were many orders. The logistics, finances and invoicing divisions naturally suffered the most form this dysfunctional set-up. Basically, the firm took too long to get things done and was meeting ever increasing costs in particular due to ever more complex and rigid customs operations, even for very small amounts.
Indeed, our firm is well known due to the experience of our staff in the high level household goods production sector and our work is very much appreciated by entrepreneurs who need to be able to rely on a trustworthy partner to supply raw materials, components and accessories.
The Tunisian firm entrusted us with a crucial task, to assume the role of procurement manager providing a complete service for the supply of:
- Operating values, safety valves and central axis, for pressure cookers, all in raw and nickel plated brass;
- Handles and knobs in thermos-setting resin for pressure cookers made using our own moulds, to our design and personalised with the client’s logo;
- Finishings for pressure cookers in food grade silicon;
- Grips, knobs and handles for pots and pans in thermoplastic and thermoset material;
- Glass covers;
- Consumables for cleaning (discs, abrasive paste, nytex abrasive fabric, etc.);
- Non-stick paints, primer and inks for polishing aluminium discs or sheets;
- Small metal parts in stainless steel and galvanised carbon steel.
With the exception of the glass covers, all the products are produced in Italy or Europe. Production is entrusted to carefully selected partners monitored constantly by our staff or trusted partners with accurate quality control systems in order to guarantee high standard constant over time.
Moreover, we have made available the catalogue of articles of our own SIT production offering the possibility of made to measure components, both our own designs and made according to client designs and specifics.
- research and selection of sources of supply;
- quality and quantity control of merchandise;
- logistics management;
Advantage and added value.
From that moment forward, the firm could concentrate its efforts and internal resources only on creation of value, concentrating on production, marketing and sales.